A Meet & Greet is planned for this Sunday starting at 12:30 PM PST.
Location: The EM house through the vortex outside Jhelom moongate.
When: 12:30 PM PST
Note: There will be no fighting or stealing allowed. Doing so will get you kicked out of the house.
Highlights of the Meet and Greet
1) The current EM arc will be wrapped up during the next several weeks. We will start with a new arc, with some familiar faces and some new faces, after that.
2) The next couple of weeks are likely to be slow in terms of events.
3) EM Seppo will be going on vacation from August 24th till August 30th. EM Pallando will be around.
4) EM Pallando announced that, throughout the coming week, citizens interested in gathering information about Trubo for Lady Dawn will be able to do so.
5) Cloak of Silence are likely to be handed out again in future, along with the pies.
A note regarding M&G’s in Felucca
Meet and Greets are a great opportunity to converse with the event moderators and present your point of view on things. This time the gathering was held in Felucca so that all players can attend, regardless of their hue.
However, some chose to treat the gathering as a Yew gate PvP session. This not only resulted in them losing the opportunity to participate but also wasted our time. We have no problems with people indulging in PvP at an event in Felucca. However, there is a time and place for everything and it is definitely not an appropriate time when we have specifically requested against it. In case there is some prevailing confusion, fighting outside of the house and preventing others from entering was not the point.
Shortsightedness can be a curse.