Update of the previously announced trial follows,
Registrations so far
Prosecution team (max #6): Sid Vicious, Sleath Darkmor, Nicholas The Old, Tharkun
Defense team (max #6): SuperKen, Pete, Cymidei Fier (representing herself), Aldagar Morr (representing himself)
Jury (max #10): NiCo, Sir Underpants Gnome, Sir Astro, Zack, Halo In Reverse, Krystal Olivaw, Grey Eagle, Cebo, Lady Kat, Handalf
Witnesses: So far, Proserpina, and the Widow. There will be a period of discovery for each side to interview people who might have seen or heard something.
If I missed anyone or used a wrong character name or any other mistake then please comment in this thread. Also, Elias Ashmore will be taking further registrations at the Spring Bazaar this saturday between 4:40 and 5:20 PM at stall #2 (for which we still have quite a few stalls open!).
1) Theft of royal treasure
2) Inciting hatred and violence
3) Conspiring against the crown
Possible outcomes of the trial
1) Stripping the royal recognition of independence of Dark Tower and Ravenshire
2) Imprisonment and/or fines
1) We are very much open to ideas and suggestions related to this. Feel free to send us any input you might have but do not expect a response as we would not want to ruin any surprises. Many of you have already sent us some good ideas and those are much appreciated.
2) We have still not decided on the position of the judge. Most likely it will be played by either me or EM Crysania or both – with an appointment made by Queen Dawn.
(Personal note: I would like to sincerely apologize for letting things slide a fair bit. The fake life that is outside of Sosaria had me spinning for past several weeks.)